BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" ICON OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU ('"THE USER") THEREBY ACCEPT IN FULL AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS HYDRATIGHT SITE. THESE TERMS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE AND SHALL APPLY IN FULL IN RELATION TO ALL USERS OF THE SITE.
From time to time we may modify these terms and conditions. We advise you to check for updated terms each time you use the site (we shall include a date on the terms saying when they were last updated) as those updated terms shall apply in respect of any subsequent use you make of this site.
- Copyright in this website, its design and the programs accessible via this site, belongs to Hydratight and no licence or other right is granted except as set out below. The User may use and reproduce information and engineering programs and documents contained in this website in connection with the User's own internal requirements and purposes only.
- The purpose of the calculation programs and documents contained in this site is to assist you in identifying your equipment needs and providing you with general support in relation to the use of that equipment hired or purchased from Hydratight.
- Your use of the calculation programs and documentation obtained in this site is subject at all times to Hydratight's "fair use" policy. This policy is intended to ensure that all Users only use the calculation programs and documentation for their own internal business purposes and only carry out a limited number of calculations each month, taking into account the fact that the calculation programs and documentation are made available free of charge. Currently Hydratight's "fair use" policy is to limit the number of calculations that any User may make using the calculation program in any one calendar month.
- Hydratight reserves the right to terminate the access of any User to this site in the event that the number of calculations made by a User exceeds the maximum monthly number or if Hydratight becomes aware of any misuse of the calculation programs or of this site by a User.
- We may modify our "fair use" policy and reserve the right to do so from time to time.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that you accurately and properly input all data (and you must also ensure your data is correct) into any calculation programs contained in this site in accordance with the directions and instructions for use contained on this site, in order for such equipment calculations to be correctly performed by those programs. You also acknowledge and agree that there may be circumstances or factors individual to you that are not taken into account in the calculation programs and documents and that may affect the applicability of the results produced by those programs.
- The calculation progams will store details of the calculations which a User undertakes and the results of those calculations. You agree, as a condition of us allowing you access to this site and to use the calculation programs, that Hydratight may store the results of calculations carried out by a User and use those results to improve both this site and the different products and services offered by Hydratight to its customers. If you at any time do not wish Hydratight to store any results of calculations or use them in this manner then you are entitled to send notice of this to Hydratight. Upon receipt of such notice your use of and access to this site will terminate.
- No warranties are given or representations made in respect of the appropriateness or adequacy of using the calculations programs or documents on this site nor their fitness for any purpose or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, any implied warranties which might otherwise be implied are excluded.
- Nothing on this site should be regarded or used as a substitute for taking full professional advice on the subject matter of this site. Hydratight make the calculation program and documents available for free on the basis that:
- 9.1. we shall not be liable (except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Hydratight’s negligence) by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under any express terms, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether loss of profit, goodwill or turnover or otherwise), costs, expenses, revenue anticipated savings or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by Hydratight’s, its employees or agents negligence) which arise out of or in connection with the use of the programs or documents by the User; and
- 9.2. any liability shall be limited to the cost of repairing or replacing property which is damaged or destroyed directly as a result of the use of the programs or documents and shall not in any event exceed Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds (£250,000); and
- 9.3. we shall not be liable for any errors in the calculations caused by the incorrect or inappropriate use of the calculation programs or your inputting incorrect data into the calculation programs or your inputting data inaccurately.
- Whilst Hydratight will use its reasonable efforts to make the Boltup website available for access via the Internet, we shall not be liable for any failure or inability to access this website due to any breakdown in the telecommunications system, services or software. Similarly, Hydratight cannot guarantee that this website will be free from viruses or bugs.
- We accept no liability for the content, use or otherwise of any sites linking to this site or to which we provide a link from this site, nor does the inclusion of any link on or to this site to or from another site imply any endorsement by Hydratight of such linked site.
- If any of these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions become void or unenforceable then that particular provision shall become severable and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining terms. The rest of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force.
- Your use of this site and of the Boltup service shall be governed by English law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All marks, names and logos are the trademarks or tradenames of Hydratight or members of its group. Such names include Hydratight, Sea Serpent, Boltup, and Morgrip. Nothing in these terms and conditions gives you the right to use any of the above. Any such use by you without prior written consent obtained from Hydratight will constitute infringement of Hydratight's rights.
- Hydratight is a trading name of Hydratight Limited and for legal purposes any references to Hydratight should be read as Hydratight Limited.
Revised: 11 March 2013
Return to Boltup